Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bubbles and Smiles

I'm loving my new Dandelion Designs cling stamps! Here's the other set I bought. After awhile of looking through my papers, I finally decided not to go with any patterned paper. These guys are too cute to have a patterned paper distract from them, so decided to make my own scene. Started with just some plain white cardstock and used my Tumbled Glass Distress ink on the sides to make it look like the sky. Then I punched out grass using my MS punch (my favorite!) and then just popped up the monkey and elephant. Added Island Scrapbooking mini sakura flowers and topped it off with the matching sentiment that came in the set. These stamps remind me of Akemi and Baby Z (Akemi's cousin). They sure love to play bubbles! Supplies:
  • All stamps- Dandelion Designs
  • Grass punch- MS Crafts
  • Distress Ink- Ranger
  • Mini sakura- Island Scrapbooking
  • Stickles

5 comments:

Teri said...

I just love Dandelion Design stamps! This card is super cute Jenny!

Joy said...

cute card with those dandelion stamps! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jodi said...

Oh so cute!! You make me want to bring out my Dandelion Stamps too! I haven't played with them for sooo long!
Hugs
Jodi =)

JanJan808Kreate said...

Such a cute and kreative card...I just become a follower...hope you do the same =)

http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

eunice said...

What a super cute card! I too am lovin' all the adorable stamp sets Jean is coming out with. Really like the colors you used on your cards...did you sponge the background with blue ink? It turned out great!