Friday, May 6, 2011

More Embossed Thank Yous

Since I had my embossing gun out, decided to get a few more embossed cards done for the fair. I wasn't sure if I could stamp and emboss over already embossed images, but I guess it worked on my first card. I like how the white embossing powder shows up on the kraft cardstock. Kraft is my new favorite card base. This next card was inspired by the Hero Arts blog. I wanted to replicate a similar card but couldn't figure out how they colored in the flowers in red and white. I thought using my trusty white uniball gel pen would work, but I didn't really like the results. I guess I may never know how they did that. I'm guessing some kind of red and white enamel ink? Fabric ink? Anyway, hopefully I figure it out one day. If anyone knows, let me know- here's the link to the card I'm referring to... Don't forget to come and visit me at the Japanese Cultural Center Craft Fair! See you then!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Jenny two beautiful creations for the fair.. I wish I was there to come and see and meet you. These are just fabulous. Good luck with the fair, I'm sure you will sell out. Have a nice weekend! :)

kris said...

Wow!! Jenny these are very gorgeous! i love the gold on golds, really stands out and royal like! first card is beautiful with the pearl centers! Awesome creations!

Shirley N said...

These are so beautiful, you're always so inspiring! Happy Mother's Day Jenny!!!