Saturday, August 13, 2011

Embossed Tree Christmas

In between Sister Stamps stuff, I've been working on ideas for my Christmas Card class series. Here's one that I think will be saved until next month's class. I was finally able to use my new Spellbinder frames dies that I love. Decided to go with a cream and gold theme, but you can't really tell from the photo. It looks more like white and silver yah? I guess the lighting was bad at Island Scrapbooking when I took the picture. I love this new cling set by Hero Arts. It also comes with sentiments- I used one on the inside but didn't get a photo. After coming up with the idea, this card came together really quickly. No coloring, just stamp, emboss, cut and you're done! I suppose if you wanted to add some color, you could add some colored crystals to the tree. Personally I like it just using cream and gold. Hope you are having a nice weekend! After having 2 furlough weeks in a row, I feel like the regular weekend is so short! Gotta go get ready for class and the upcoming rummage sale at Island Scrapbooking... need to make room for new supplies! Check it out next Saturday for great deals.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Such an elegant card Jenny, it's beautiful...even in white and silver! :) I can see this being a very popular card in the class, your work is fabulous!

eunice said...

What a beautiful and elegant Christmas card this is! Is that a nestability die you used for the base? It's beautiful!!!