Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Craft Fair Projects

Hi Everyone!

Just finished up a craft fair last weekend at the Manono Marketplace and sold out of quite a few items... but I thought I'd share them here with you anyway, please check out my videos below. I'm making more of some of these and may have some available at my craft fair this Saturday (at my house).

Here's my manicure sets in altered burlap bags... Ran out of this sized bag, so I'm making more in mason jars...


These were some clip containers that I made too. These surprisingly sold out!


Made these stationary bag sets and paper clip jars... paper clip jars all sold out but I still have some of the stationary bag sets available for Saturday.


Insulated cups filled with candy...  These sold out so quickly!  I guess its a great gift idea!


I've decided that this is my last year for craft fairs, so please stop by on Saturday or on 12/6 at Island Scrapbooking to say hi!  I just need to take more time for myself and my family.  Thank you for all your support over the years!  I'll be posting more projects soon...

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Great projects Jenny!! Congrats, sounds like all the hard work and long nights of crafting paid off. I bet a lot of ppl were excited to cross off some Christmas presents for this year. Wish I could be there to check out your last fair(s) I bet I could get a lot of my shopping done in one fair swoop. ^.^