Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hoaloha Annual Dinner

Just got back from our FCE (Family, Community, Education) "Hoaloha" club's annual dinner. Instead of having a Christmas party, we hold it sometime in February since the holidays are so busy. This year our dinner was at Restaurant Miwa in Hilo. We sure had a blast! Here's a photos of the installation of the officers for this year.
The highlight of the evening (besides fun conversation) was definitely the BINGO game. Everyone kept stealing prizes from each other and fighting over specific ones. BINGO will never be the same again!
In addition to games, we also give each other little goodies- RAKs if you will. Here's the ones I made for my friends. I totally copied the idea from Jen Young of Pieces of Me blog. I couldn't resist. Those post it note holders are so cute!

I got A LOT of goodies too- too many to show here but here's a few that my friends made. The washi covered notebook and pen were by Amy Miwa. She couldn't stay, but she was so nice to drop off gifts for all of us!
The set of cards were made by Marcia Matsui. I'm pretty sure all of her cards were made with Stampin Up stamps.
A lot of the girls baked this year too! I have so many goodies to enjoy over the next couple of days. Overall, we had a great time.

No comments: