Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sorry, I forgot!

Ok, I'm new to posting, so I completely forgot that I need to provide credit where its due... As for my title- its still a work in progress, but I got the designs from the Little Dreamers Designs website. Its by the designer Nancy Kubo. She makes the cutest digital designs ever! Anyway, both graphics are from her totally sweet graphics kit. I used a lot of these for the candy boxes my daughter gave to her friends for Valentine's day. I also used the XOXO Gift Tags and XOXO Graphics. They are so incredibly cute and so easy to use. I embellished them with some glitter glue to make them stand out more. The box is the XL Sizzix Shaker Box. I'm getting off track... I also wanted to credit the supplies I used to make the bags that were featured... All of the fabric was cut using Sizzix dies. The Hello Kittys were the Originals Hello Kitty face w/bow. The flowers on the Hello Kitty bags were Bigz Hello Kitty Daisies and Hello Kitty flower bouquet dies. You can't really see that well, but the bows are embellished with glitter glue (crystal) and the buttons are from the fabric store, although the poka dot ones are doodlebug designs. The strawberry die is a sizzlit and the butterfly was a sizzlit build a butterfly set. The strawberry's seeds are done using gold fabric paint. I also used the Bigz Decorative Accent Swirl for the vines and Build a lilac for the flowers. For the floral bag, I used a sizzlits build a flower set. For the middles I used large crystals from Ben Franklin. Thank you to the girls at Island Scrapbooking for reminding me to do this! Whew! I think that's it for now!

No comments: