Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Alooooooooha!

Yesterday I picked up the new Hello Kitty Summer dies! Woo Hoo! I've been anxiously awaiting these. I was lucky enough to see these in the Sizzix catalog awhile ago and can't believe they are finally here! Since they are Bigz, they are quite large, so if you are a card maker, you may need to jump to the next sized card. For a couple, I used the 5x7 size instead of the regular A2 size.
I actually got a couple of more to show you, but I didn't make anything with them yet.
Here's Aloha Kitty! Isn't she adorable? She's alll ready to do the hula for you in her sassy sarong.
Supplies used:
HK die- Sizzix
Cardstock- Bazzil
Yellow dot cardstock- Bo Bunny
DP- Imaginisce
Aloha sentiment- Endless Love Sizzilits set
Here is Hello Kitty sunbathing. I used silver mirrored cardstock for her sunglasses to give it the titanium look.
Supplies used:
HK die- Sizzix
Hello sentiment- Sizzix
Carstock- Bazzil
DP- Bo Bunny
This Hello Kitty looks so happy that I had to use a sentiment that fit her pose..
HK die- Sizzix
Its your day sentiment- Greetings Sizzlit set
Swiss dots- Bazzil
DP- Making Memories
Here's one of my favorites. I love the fact that they gave her accessories! The inner tube is so cute and so is her goggles and fins. This will go great on a scrapbook page for my daughter. She is scared of the water and will only go in if she has an inner tube.
Supplies used:
HK die- Sizzix
Cardstock- Bazzil
Finally, this card is not one of the new Bigs dies... Its actually an embossing folder set. This Hello Kitty is larger than the Embosslits. I cut out the images that I wanted to layer (dress, flowers) and adhered it to the base piece. The background was embossed as well with one of the folders from the set. The Thank You sentiment did not come with the Hello Kitty set- its from another embossing folder set by Sizzix. I colored the Thanks So Much using my copic marker. Even though the copics are not pearly, since the paper I used was, the words still looked pearly.
Supplies used:
HK image- HK Sizzix embossing folder set
Embossed background- HK Sizzix embossing folder set
Thank you so much sentiment- Sizzix Thank you embossing folder set
Cardstock- Bazzil
Finally- I wanted to thank my Aunty for this cute RAK! She was nice enough to pick up my scuba kitty for me and included the other HK embossing folder set! I'm so lucky!

5 comments:

Laura said...

They're sooo cute! I like how you made the sunglasses shiny. The HK Embossing ones are cute too. Maybe I should get those instead.

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

oooh..love them all..i have not seen the embossing ones they are cute

eunice said...

Love these HK summer dies! The cards you created with them are great...and I really love how you did the cut outs with the embossing dies, so,so CUTE!

Leslie's pics said...

oh my gawd!!! soooooooo cuuute! Hey, are my posts starting to sound redundant?

Linda said...

Love all your cards Jenny! They are so sweet and cute! I picked up the HK embossing folders also and just need to create something with them now. AND I also got the Aloha Kitty die too! You've inspired me to create! TFS! xoxo, Linda