Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thank You Aunty

If you follow my blog, you know that I have an awesome Aunty Jan that is very crafty and comes up with unbelieveable projects. Anyway, this weekend I threw my mom and step dad a surprise 25th anniversary party and Aunty Jan helped me with the favors and centerpieces (all from Larry's Bakery- yum!). I wanted to send her a thank you for all her help, so I decided to try to impress her with the magic card. I've been wanting to test using washi paper as the card cover, and thought the Geisha Anya stamp was a good match.
Here's what it looks like when its open..
Supplies used:
Geisha Anya- The Greeting Farm
Markers- Copics
Acetate
Arigato stamp- Hero Arts
Washi paper- Hanko
Cardstock- Bazzil
Ribbon
Sakura punch
Stickles
Thanks again Aunty for all your help!

No comments: