Thursday, January 7, 2010

Out Of My Element

Yes, its true... you are at the right blog... Believe it or not, I can actually make a non-cute card! Anyway, for some reason I was drawn to this fern stamp by Hero Arts. I normally don't buy this type of stamp, but I just couldn't resist... something about it just called to me. I decided to make a Thank You card with it, but I think it would also be nice as a sympathy card too. I think this card took me all of 10 minutes to make- super easy but nice results. Supplies: Fern stamp and Thank You stamp- Hero Arts Cardstock- Bazzil Ribbon

4 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Jenny~
I luv this card! Every card doesn't have to be cutesy . . . this could be used to give away to a guy (or yes, a sympathy card). I have a hard time making guy cards so this would be perfect! TFS!

Maylee said...

Heehee! you and me both, I want a stamp I can color! This turned out fabulous!

joni h said...

This stamp shouts "hawaii!" I have this one too and love it. Perfect for any occasion. TFS!

Joy said...

this is a wonderful card...I do love it that it's simple, yet elegant! thanks for stopping by...I can do the tutorial for you gals...and if you need some tins I know a lady whos selling some of hers if you want to purchase some. I would have to ask how much she would charge though. let me know and I'll ask her. thanks! have a fabulous weekend!