Saturday, January 16, 2010

Two Scoops Rice Sketch Challenge

Hello! Back today with other challenge from Two Scoops Rice... this month's challenge is a sketch challenge! Joni, our hostess for this challenge, came up with this great sketch! This was a great one for me since most of my cards look the same all the time... time for me to expand my horizons. hee hee. Check out the Two Scoops Rice blog for more info on the challenge.. So, here's what I came up with based on the sketch... I decided to use the Mushi Fairy stamp for my card... I think this is one of Two Scoops Rice cutest designs. I guess I just like the fairies! Here's a closer look at Mushi Fairy... Contest Rules: 1. Use any Two Scoops Rice design stamp and the above sketch for your card. 2. Deadline to enter is January 29, 2010. 3. Post a comment on the contest post here, with a link to your card. 4. Winner will be selected by our hostess, Joni and will win their choice of 2 single stamps from the Two Scoops Rice Store! Please check out what the other DT members have come up with for this sketch challenge! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!