Monday, April 26, 2010

Show Some Appreciation

Our department normally throws a luncheon for our office support staff, but Office Support Staff Appreciation Day has come and gone and we still haven't announced when the luncheon will be held. Normally, I treat my staff to lunch the day of the luncheon, but didn't want this day to go by without showing some appreciation... so I made each of them a memo pad holder as a small token of my appreciation for the hard work they do for me and our department (I'll treat them to lunch when we have the luncheon).
Here's the 3x3 thank you card that accompanied the memo pad holder...
Wanted to use coordinating Doodlebug paper, so I used some scraps to match the cupcake paper shown on the memo pad holder. The bear stamp is by Create In Me, one of my favorite stamp companies because the images are so cute!
Here's a close up of the cute bear...
Here's another 3x3 card....
Here's the memo pad holder. This butterfly is part of a Hero Arts Cling set and the punch used is the deep cut doily punch by MS Crafts.
Here's a close up of the butterfly. I used pearls to accent the border.
Just wanted to say a big Thank You to my staff for being great to work with! :)
Supplies:
Memo pads
Butterfly stamp- Hero Arts
Bear Stamp- Create In Me
Punches- Martha Stewart, Marvy
DP- Doodlebug, Lasting Impressions, Bo Bunny
Pearls- Hero Arts
Stickles
Dew Drops

7 comments:

ShaniKulani said...

such a nice gift! love the cupcake paper and that butterfly card :)

Unknown said...

So sweet projects! TFS :)

Brenda said...

I'm sure they will all love your handmade gifts! That DP is one of my favorites!

Joy said...

cute project for the office. I am sure they will love it. are you their boss that's why you treat them to lunch? hope you have a great week!

1LuvnMama said...

Wowie Jenny! These are amazing! Luv your notepad holder, haven't made those in a long time. They came out so cute and I'm sure those that receive this will luv them too!

♥Rach♥ said...

LOVE the paper and the clean layout of your first little card and the little bear you used is so cute too!

Donna said...

Jenny,
A class at Island Scrapbooking on these two projects would be good (hint-hint)!