Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bugs and Kisses Side Step Card

Hi Everyone!
Needed some practice making step cards for my upcoming class on Friday. I made this side step card using my Swiss Pixie stamps by CC's that I didn't ink up yet. These little bugs are so cute! Decided to pair them up with my Hero Arts Bugs and Kisses set that I got awhile ago but didn't really use.
Of course I had to do some distressing...
Here's a close up of Hansle the bee...
Supplies:
  • Swiss pixie stamps- CC' s designs
  • bugs and sentiment stamps- Hero Arts
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • DP- Jillybean
  • Distress ink- Ranger

9 comments:

Dena said...

love the coloring! cute card! :)

eunice said...

Another great side step card, Jenny! I really like how you decorate these...so, so cute how you've made the sweet little pixie sit on the "steps". Such a neat idea!

Joy said...

love the side step card. it really came out so cute. love those pixies and your distressing is really fab. have a good day!

Amy said...

OMGosh this card is just the cutest thing! Love how you mixed the Hero Arts stamps with the Swiss Pixie cuties to create the scene... this makes me smile! :)

1LuvnMama said...

Cuteness Jenny! Luv that you colored 2 images and all those little critters too! So much work! :) Great job!

Brenda said...

Such a cute card! Love the color combo too! TFS!

ShaniKulani said...

awesome card! and the colors are so vibrant :)

mst822 said...

Awesome card, Jenny! Luv those images & that sentiment! So perfect together! Wish I was attending your sidestep card class! ;-)
Tammy

Shirley N said...

Jenny, this is so adorable. Great card!!!