Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Grandma Kat!

Grandma's birthday snuck up on me this year... Guess it was cause I just got back from vacation in Honolulu. Before I knew it, her birthday was like TOMORROW! So, I buckled down and got to work. I solicited help from DH and had him print photos for me of Akemi's recent b-day party at the beach house. He also picked out other family photos from this summer. Since it was a "summer " theme, I went with my new ocean papers. I love all the new ocean papers that came out recently- especially because they all cooridnate so well with each other. These papers also had a coordinating sheet of cardstock stickers. They made the perfect accents to fill in all the holes. I even cut up the wave border and spread it across the bottom of the album. Here's a photo of the album when its open. Here's a close up of the inside cover. The sticker set came with these cute journal stickers! I love the shell one.
Here's the other journal sticker- don't you love the cute crab??
Thanks again for visiting my blog. I'm sure I'll be making a lot more beach layouts since Akemi has been living at the beach this summer. All the more reason to buy more paper!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Holy Moly Jenny!! What a FANTABULOUS album!! I love the stickers too...so cute! Looking at it closed up, it seems like such an innocent little gift but then you open it up and BAM!!! LOL! Definitely WOW power!! Grandma will love this! TFS!! :-)

eunice said...

This is an AMAZING "album", Jenny. What a great idea to link up a few shutterfold type cards to create this beauty...so creative, and Gramma will be thrilled to receive this and showcase it in her home!