Monday, July 12, 2010

Honolulu Class

What is that saying again? I need a vacation from my vacation? Just got back from having a week off in Honolulu with my family visiting from LA.. boy did those girls wipe me out! I slept the whole way home on the plane and can use more rest. I'll share some pictures of the "hams" later.
Just wanted to share some of projects we made at a class I taught for my friend Les and a couple of her friends. They wanted to make Hello Kitty and cutsie stuff, so we stuck with Hello Kitty and Create A Critter.
Being a photographer, Les wanted to make the tri-shutter album, so I re-designed it using a Hello Kitty theme with pink, black and white. Decided to use my HK cartridge this time since I wanted the black piece to be solid (no cut marks like from a sizzix die).
She also wanted to make some simple projects, so I chose this accordion gift card holder.... in Hello Kitty of course!
She also liked the Pop Up Gift Card holder... used the cute bear from Create A Critter...
And this box in a bag....
Had a fun time eating Les' lemon cupcakes (hey! I forgot to take a photo of that!) and crafting. Thanks Les, Kat, and Ann for a fun afternoon!

8 comments:

Dena said...

Cute stuff, Jenny!

Michele said...

Love them all...too cute!!!

Maylee said...

Great projects Jenny!

joni h said...

wow! great projects! I'm curious...tri shutter album? like the tri shutter card? Have a great day!

Jodi said...

These are all so cute Jenny!! Thank you for the birthday wishes too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

kris said...

Fantastic projects!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!! i love it all!! boy have you been busy!! =D

Creative Grammie said...

Wow! I love all your projects, they're so cute!
I was just playing with the HK cartridge with my daughter(31) using the same colors; we're thinking of things for her daughter's BD in Sept.

Teri said...

All of the projects are so cute!