Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sliding Pop-Up Redux

Yes, once I learn a new technique, I need to practice, and practice, and practice, until I get it. Here's another Sliding Pop-Up card (tutorial found on Splitcoast Stampers). I think these are better photos than my last card (sorry about that). I decided to use some scraps that I found that made a great background! I love these papers by Prima that Island Scrapbooking brought in awhile ago, but I just never had a chance to play with them since the holidays. I thought this was the perfect background since it some cute flowers. Added in some crystals and butterflies to dress it up a bit. Here's what the card looks like once you pull on the ribbon. DH had a hard time pulling it until I showed him that you have to hold the card on the sides (green cardstock area), otherwise the card won't slide up. The other cool thing about this card is that it will stay propped up like an easel card, which is nice if you want to display it. Here's a close up of Brigitta... Supplies:
  • Swiss Pixie's Fall Birgitta- CC's designs
  • DP- Prima
  • CS- Bazzil
  • Crystals- Kaisercraft
  • Butterfly punch- MS Crafts
  • Sentiment- Lawn Fawn

No comments: