Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happiness is Stamp Layering

This type of stamp layering is a technique that my Aunty Jan taught me awhile ago. I finally got a stencil brush, so now I can do this at home. It didn't come out nearly as nice as her's but I'm still practicing and hope to perfect it soon. If you know me, I'm so not a stencil person, but I'm hoping this will expand my horizons. Used this with my distress inks but Aunty used chalk inks instead.. I wonder if that makes a difference? Can't wait till my shadow inks arrive, maybe those will work too..

4 comments:

Joy said...

lovely stamp layering. your card came out so pretty and soft. love the look. hope you have a good hump day!

Cyndi said...

this is beautiful!

Happy Honu said...

I agree with Joy and I do like the softness that this technique adds to the card. Thanks for posting...Myra

Teri said...

I love this technique Jenny! I can't wait to see what other creations you make using this technique/1