Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Winter!

Did I tell you how much I'm loving Lawn Fawn? Their stamps just make me happy... especially the new releases! Couldn't wait to get my hands on those cuties. Making Frosty Friends was one that I knew I had to have. I didn't think that I would use it in a stamp layering class though... But as I sat and stared at my messy desk and stamps, I started to visualize what I wanted to do and here's the end result... I love how this came out! So simple too. This Lawn Fawn set actually comes with all the accessories for your snowman too! I can't wait to play with them more. Well, that's the last of my class samples. Hope you enjoyed it! Supplies:
  • Snowmen, snowflakes and sentiment stamps- Lawn Fawn
  • Snow background stamp- Hero Arts
  • pearl mica powder
  • cardstock- Bazzil

No comments: