Friday, October 7, 2011

Boo!

Hello Weekend!!! So glad today was a furlough Friday for me. Got TONS of stuff done and about to do more. Cleaned up our living room- and I mean CLEANED UP!!! Woo Hoo! Now I can see my computer desk. Then headed to IS to get the store ready for tomorrow's 8th Anniversary Sale. Stop by if you are in Hilo- you won't want to miss out on the fun. Here's the make 'n take I'll be doing tomorrow morning. Used Lawn Fawn's Halloween set along with some IS lasercuts in "Boo". Cut the flags using the pennant die by Spellbinders. It was rather plain looking until I added in the ribbons and button. Here's a close up of the ghosts... So stop in if you are in Hilo! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

eunice said...

Super cute! What a fun Halloween treat! Jenny, you're so good at coming up with the coolest ideas to use these tube bags!