Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Jada!

A few weeks ago we got invited to a baby luau. Not having seen the invite (yes, DH forgot to bring it home), I was tasked with making the b-day card without knowing if there was any kind of theme, etc. All my DH could tell me was that the invite was pink... so I took a chance and went with an asian theme. Am I glad I did! As soon as we walked in, all we saw was japanese stuff. Here's the centerpiece.. I liked it a lot and took a picture of it. Cute yah? And here's my last minute card. I had bought these large sakura dies by Quickutz and LOVE them! In fact, I have another project using them that I'll share a bit later... still working on that one. Anyway, decided to keep it pink since the invite was pink. Used another sentiment by Island Scrapbooking too since its so easy! Here's a close up.... Hope you have a great weekend! Starting mine early since we are on furlough. Yay!

10 comments:

SuiLan said...

Hi Jenny! So this is a sneak peek at a future stamp release huh? Hehe... Anyhow I LOVE the image and the Sakura die. Your hair coloring is awesome. Pretty card!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Jenny - love this new image, she's cute..... and great colors too....

Leanne said...

Awww this is so pretty!!! Yes, is this a sneeky peek? hehehe, Love her. Beautiful card, I'm sure her mom is going ot love it. Have a nice weekend!! ;)

Cami said...

Very lovely Birthday card Jenny! I love the cut sakura cut out with the birthday sentiment over it and of course this new lovely image!

Annie's Creations said...

She's adorable...at first I had to glance to see if you had altered one of the existing characters but now I know, it's a sneak preview of something in the future ;). haha Thanks for sharing, this is such a sweet card!

kris said...

Love the centerpiece but i LOVE your card even more!! ooh, do we spy a sneak peek at a new release soon?!? hehe! Gorgeous coloring!

Shirley N said...

Wow, your card is stunning Jenny! Love how you did the sentiment and your image is just the sweetest! Beautiful job!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh Jenny! Cuteness is oozing! I luv this new image . . . can't wait to see it in rubbah!

eunice said...

Oh, oh! Sneak peak of yet another adorable new future release of Sister Stamps! Add her to my must have list!

Angie S said...

So sweet! I love it. tfs