Sunday, November 20, 2011

BRAKS from IS Girls

Michele and Tracy surprised me on my b-day with some b-day balloons and these cute cards! Thanks girls.. I love them! Check out Tracy's neat card- it also houses the gift! Oooohhhh... Aaaaahhhh! Thanks for Holiday Anya! And Michele actually made a card!!! Thanks Michele! Thanks for the GC too! And my CBFF- Debi made this awesome PTI card. I know she's been buying all those flower fusion stamps and made this awesome background herself. Now I'm eyeing up those stamps too! Thanks Debi for being such a great friend! We gotta go out more often... Maybe next time I'll wear the right shoes!!! ha ha ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Jenny, you got some really cool cards. :-)
KI

Cyndi said...

super cute braks! Happy belated birthday!