Monday, November 14, 2011

Rainbow HK Calendar

My craft fair is just around the corner and I had to figure out a way to mass produce my wall hanging calendars. I decided that if I am going to do this, I really need to simplify. So here's what I came up with... Add one Hello Kitty on the top and make the rest of the calendar into a rainbow. I've made several versions of this same concept, so I'll only post one. I have another color combo of the same thing that I'll post tomorrow. Here's the full view.. the back looks the same, so I'm not posting a photo here. Here's HK herself... And all the months.. Used my fave Doodlebug Designs paper since they are all the same but just in different colors.. Finished it off with some dangling flowers. Hope you liked it! I will share more calendars and craft fair projects soon. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

OMG! I love this! Rainbows! Hello Kitty! Two of my favorite things!! Thanks for sharing!!

Linda said...

Like it? Love it! TFS!