Friday, December 7, 2012

Sister Stamps Note Pads

Actually I don't know what to call these... I found the unfinished ones at Ben Franklin and was stoked since it came with the notepad and pen!  Covered each one with washi paper and even coordinated the pen to match.  


Here's what it looks like open.  I added in a mini calendar and post it notes so the recipient can make notes and check dates.



Made a bunch more to sell at the craft fair..





Wow!  Can't believe the craft fair is tomorrow!  So not ready, but ready or not, here it comes!  If you would like directions, please email me at midoridew@hotmail.com.  Thanks!

6 comments:

Jazzmom said...

Jenny ~ these notebooks are adorable! I'm sure the craft fair will be a success; you'll probably sell out right away! Have fun...

Mimi said...

what adorable notebooks! you have some cute stuff for the craft fair... good luck tomorrow! :D

Cami said...

These are beautiful, Jenny! They must've sold out fast. I love mine and I don't want to use it LOL!

Shirley N said...

Your notebooks are beautiful Jenny, love your designs and your adorable images! I have no doubt these were a sell out! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

eunice said...

Wow, all of these turned out beautifully, Jenny. I really like how they have that little flap closure...do they come that way, or is that something you added? Also gotta love how each of the Sister Stamp images really make each a one of a kind treasure!

Leanne said...

Happy New Year Jenny!!
Hey, these are beautiful! I bet it was a real hit at the craft fair. The designs are simple and lovely. I wish I was there to pick a couple up. They would have made really lovely Christmas gifts. Maybe this year.
TFS!!
:)