Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sweet Miyako

Gee, its been awhile since I used Miyako on anything.  I forgot how to color her!  It was kinda fun using all the old images again.  I need to do that more often and give them some love.

I just love how many uses there are for this image.  I guess even though she was released as a Valentine's Day image, Miyako can be used year round.  I've seen her used a lot on Mother's Day cards and birthday cards.  Love to see all the new ways of using our images.

Since this image is so versatile, I thought it would be perfect on a frame.  I think it would be so cute to use this frame as a gift. I would probably insert a photo of someone's granddaughter and give it to them.


Washi paper was from my Japan stash.  Cherry blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I believe the flourish is by Recollections.  I seem to be going through those flourishes quite frequently nowadays!


Okidoki... back to crafting!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

She's a cutie!! I love the paper and those flourishes with the flowers are gorgeous. You are becoming an expert frame maker!
:)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Super cute Jenny. And I really love the sakura and bling-bling too.