Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Favorite Gorjuss Girl Card

So are you sick of these girls yet? Making these cards actually made me fall in love with them!  I had so much fun that I'm definitely gonna get the next set!

My last Gorjuss Girl card share is my favorite.  She is hugging a bunny, which reminds me of Akemi.  First I picked out what paper line I wanted to use and opted for the Princess Collection by Prima. This is one of my all time favorite paper collections by Prima.  After I picked it out, it help set the color scheme I was going to use.  I distressed the edges and layered it over a corrugated card base that I had previously gesso'ed.  Then I stamped my favorite birthday sentiment and layered it over a piece of lavender cardstock.


 Here's a closer look at the Gorjuss Girl!


And another look at the flower cluster. I really wanted to use those pearl sprays I got from DTLA and some of my prima flowers in purple.


And more Prima goodness.


And here's the inside...

Hope you enjoyed this Gorjuss Girls card series!  Maybe I gotta go dig up my old Gorjuss Girls now!