Thursday, August 21, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner

 


For a little while I was using my iphone as my planner, but after about a year, I realized that it just doesn't work that well for me.  I guess I'm a visual person and it helps me to see everything coming up on my schedule.  So I jumped on the planner bandwagon after watching some of Nadine's videos (hi Nadine!!). If you haven't checked her out yet, you need to.  She's hilarious!  Now I'm in no way as hardcore as a lot of others out there, but I do enjoy decorating my planner!

The Erin Condren planners really appealed to me. I was thinking about getting one anyway... and then I saw a preview video on YT that said that... wait for it... you can change out your covers!!!!  Yippeeeeeeee!  SOLD!  So I placed my order and patiently waited for my planner to arrive.  Above is a photo of what came in my box.  I know you must think I'm nuts, but I got the pink/platinum combo and then bought another cover in the same design but gold and mint.  Love it!!

The other thing that I got really excited about was my new Magical Beans kit by The Greeting Farm.  I got the set from Jamie at Not 2 Shabby and do not regret it one bit!  Each image is so darn cute!  Since they are "magical" I decided to color them up with colorful hair...


 Then I had some creative block and didn't know what to do with them...  I looked over at my planner and then the light bulb came on....  Hello!?  Put them in your planner!!!  Here's how I used them... I think the mermaid is one of my faves, so she gets to go on the inside cover!


The next page was a piece of vellum, so I added my second favorite bean there.  Cool how you can see the images on the next page peeking through!


Here's the next page..


I love the sentiment on this next 2 page layout!  So cute!


And a closer look at the images...



Here's the last of the Beans...


Hope this has inspired you to start decorating your planner.. if you still use a regular planner!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These are awesome. Oh, and I LOVE the hair colors. How fun.

Leanne said...

Fun way to jazz up your planner. Love all the colorful hair colors.. TFS!