Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cherry Emma Box In A Bag

Totally forgot to post this project earlier.. It was my first attempt at a Box In A Bag. I know- you all have done it before, but its my first time, so I guess I'm a Box in a Bag virgin! Anyway- it was much easier than I anticipated. Found the instructions on splitcoast stampers and it was easy to follow. I think I stayed away from it because I didn't have the SU tab punch, so I substituted it by using some velcro dots to keep the bag closed. I also added ribbon handles for a different look. This bag is pretty good sized much larger than your average treat bag. Hope you have a good weekend! Supplies: Cherry Emma- CC's Designs Copics- Markers DP- Bo Bunny Cardstock- Bazzil Ribbon Circle and scallop circle punch- Marvy Velcro dot (inside bag)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Jenny,
I haven't made one of these yet but seeing yours makes me think maybe I should! I love the DP and ribbon handles! And Cherry Emma is just adorable! TFS!
Hugs,
Michele