Thursday, July 14, 2011

June CATS

With all that's been happening with Sister Stamps, I haven't been able to work on my CATS for June. I finally finished my card and tag and will be mailing it off tomorrow. Anyway, hopefully my partner Michelle gets it before I post! Sorry Michelle its soooooo late! Hope you like it! This is the card and tag Michelle sent to me (on time of course!). I love it! I love the colors especially. I've always loved the color combo of light blue and light green. Its so easy on the eyes. You can't tell from these photos, but she blinged it up by adding glitter to the butterfly and flowers. Oh yah- this month's theme was to add flowers to your card and tag. I think Michelle did a great job. I don't want to use it! Here's a close up of the card... And a close up of the tag. Thanks again Michelle! Hope you get mine soon. If you want to sign up for the next round (3 month commitment) check out Joy's blog for more info and updates on when you can sign up. As for me, this will be my last swap for awhile. Need to focus on Sister Stamps and wouldn't want to let my partner(s) down! Hopefully I can join in again next year.

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous CATS Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Love your card and tag, so pretty!!

kris said...

Love the color combo and that sentiment is absolutely perfect!! She will LOVE this!! i know i do!

1LuvnMama said...

That's a great card and tag set from Michelle! :) Yes, I do agree . . . focus on SS! Wanna see more of those cuties in the upcoming months!

Cyndi said...

very beautiful card and tag you received! good luck with everything!