Friday, November 29, 2013

Altered Cosmetic Bags and Pencil Cases

Hi!  Back again to share more craft fair items... Susan and I shared a booth a few weeks ago at the Manono Marketplace craft fair.  It was the first time they hosted a craft fair at that location, so we got a good deal on the booth. 

Wanted to test the waters on some new items this year, so I altered a bunch of cosmetic bags and zippered pencil cases this year.  Got me some shabbies and trims and went to town decorating them...



I was surprised how well these sold!  Need to stock up on more for my fair next week!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great job buddy! Love how these turned out!

Leanne said...

These are so cute Jenny! Great idea to do something different. Sounds like it paid off.
Great job!!
^.^

Cami said...

Lovely! Great idea to dress up these pouches.