Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tokyo Adventure III!!

Hi Folks!

I know it's been awhile but just wanted to let you know that I started a separate travel blog for my trips.  Right now we are in Tokyo and I'm trying to do daily blogs of my trip.  If you want to follow along, please visit me here:

Day 1:
http://kikisepicadventures.blogspot.jp/2015/04/tokyo-adventure-iii-day-1-travel-to.html

Day 2:
http://kikisepicadventures.blogspot.jp/2015/04/tokyo-adventure-iii-day-2-narita-asakusa.html

Day 3:
http://kikisepicadventures.blogspot.jp/2015/04/tokyo-adventure-iii-day-3-shibuya.html

Jenny

7 comments:

petvet said...

Certainly with your thoughts here and that i love your blog! I’ve bookmarked it making sure that I can come back & read more in the foreseeable future.
I feel like I’m constantly looking for interesting things to read about a variety of subjects, but I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have compelling entries that I look forward to. Here’s hoping there’s a lot more amazing material coming!
Nice post.


Raed More: German shepherd husky mix

abdullah said...

hi

abdullah said...

Tokyo is an absolute paradise for stationery lovers, and the sheer scale of places like Itoya or Loft can easily keep you lost in paper aisles for hours. Searching for rare notebook designs and ink textures in those multi-story shops is an adventure of its own. I actually mentioned this crazy paper obsession during a live chat over on Xuper TV earlier while discussing unique Japanese imports, and it seems like everyone has a weak spot for high-quality notebooks.

abdullah said...

If you want to skip the clunky, ad-bloated media sites that constantly freeze up your phone browser with heavy background scripts, popping over to Xuper TV Apk Latest Version gives you an incredibly lightweight, snappy streaming interface. It lets you load live international networks and global video feeds instantly so you can get straight to watching without any of the usual buffering headaches.

abdullah said...

I always appreciate landing on travel and craft diaries that load their adventure photos and text immediately instead of killing my mobile battery with endless auto-play video ads. Keeping the design clean makes exploring these unique Tokyo shopping guides a total joy, and checking out Xuper TV Descargar brings that exact same fast, buffer-free response to your daily streaming habits.

abdullah said...

Bringing back stacks of unique, textured papers and custom pens is honestly the best kind of souvenir because every page you write on afterward takes you right back to the streets of Japan. It is so much better than buying standard tourist knick-knacks. I'm going to pack up my travel planning tabs for the night and switch on Super TV App to catch a quick broadcast before calling it a day.

job for fun said...

I found this post genuinely interesting and easy to read. The explanations are clear, and the overall structure makes the content enjoyable from beginning to end. It's great to see blogs that focus on providing useful information while keeping everything simple for readers. I always appreciate discovering quality online resources. In my free time, I also enjoy exploring entertainment platforms like Xuper TV Apk Descargar. Thanks for sharing this helpful article, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts.