Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Hello Kitty Sizzix Samples

After a long night of Hello Kitty crafting, I have some samples to share...
My first sample was actually a Thank You/Happy (early) Easter gift for Michele at Island Scrapbooking. Its one of those pint sized paint cans again that I decorated. I filled them with Nestle Crunch Eggs (Yum) because the last time I dropped off the Easter Basket class sample, I had left some chocolate eggs in it to show what it will look like and Michele told me she ate all of them! :) Tracy, Donna and Noe- better get some while you can! (Only kidding Michele!).
I used the new Hello Kitty Sizzlits Easter Die. This die is my favorite by far. I used Lasting Impressions pink cardstock (poka dots) for the bunny costume. The face was cut out with the fuzzy white cardstock, although I think I did it wrong. I think I was supposed to put the pink bunny suit over the face instead of the face on the bunny suit. The little chicks were cut from the Bazzil Bling cardstock and the grass was cut from DCWV paper.
Here's the top of the can... I just printed "Happy Easter" on the computer, cut it out using Spellbinders circle Nestabilities and Quickutz Scallop Circle dies.
Sorry, some of my photos are coming out junk because I don't have good lighting. The flash is washing out the pictures so I can't use it and get a good photo. Les, I need help! :)
My second sample is an Easter card using the Bunnies from the same die that had the baby chicks. I just love these bunnies! They look like babies. Anyway, the Happy Easter is also a Sizzix die set. It included another die that said Spring and one that said Egg Hunt. I have the perfect layout in mind to use the Egg Hunt die... You will get a kick out of it when you see it. The picture I plan on using makes me laugh every single time!
I actually have one more sample to post, but I'll wait until after this weekend since I'm going to give it to someone and want it to be a surprise!
Well, I'm off to Honolulu tomorrow! Woo hoo! Time to get in my craft shopping fix. Maybe I'll have some extra time to go to Target? Wish me luck- I heard its either crazy crowded or nothing on the shelves!

2 comments:

Laura said...

So CUTE! I'm jealous! That one is my favorite of the easter ones. I need to get to HI so I can buy more of the HK sizzlits!!

Leslie's pics said...

soooooooooo cute!! I want that sizzits thing now!