Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

I've been meaning to make cards for people and am really really late for some! We were invited to a baby luau in February, but we couldn't make it to Honolulu, so I wanted to send a card... Well, its now one month later and I still haven't sent it! I finally got around to making it this week and I still need to mail it. Yup, I'm a bad procrastinator.
Supplies used:
Clip art by Mindy Terasawa- Little Safari (So cute!)
Carstock- Bazzil Bling
Oval and Scallop Oval die- Spellbinders
I'm thinking I should buy the Palm Tree Sizzix die for the background... don't ya think?
Here's the inside of the card...
Here's the other card I've been meaning to make! Now I'm not an owl person, but these owls are so cute! I couldn't resist. Plus they are accompanied by the cutest saying "Owl always be your friend". I love pink and brown, so I thought this would be a cute combo for the owl card.
Supplies:
Hoot and Annie Stamp and Owl Always Be Your Friend stamps by Dandelion Designs
Cardstock- scraps
Oval and scallop oval dies- Spellbinders
Grossgrain ribbon- Ben Franklin
Finally, another creation from my Aunty Jan... She always continues to amaze me. At first I couldn't figure out how she made the gate fold card using the Spellbinders die, but after spinning my wheels for a bit, I figured it out. Aunty Jan really puts a lot of work into each creation. She took the time to cut out each flower in Hello Kitty's basket using different colors. I guess its that attention to detail that makes it so great!

Here's what the card looks like when its open.

Have a nice day off tomorrow!

1 comment:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

your cards are the cutest and your aunty Jan is creative love her gatefold card...