Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday Cards

Just wanted to share some B-day cards & goodies that I received from some talented ladies. First one is from my cousin Laura. Thanks for this cute card! She used some kind of cool pen on the cakes that you can't tell from the photo... the ink looks metallic. Next up is a sweet card from my dear friend K.I. Her real name is Karen but we call her K.I. since there are always at least 2 Karens around. She always contacts us Mauna Loa girls whenever its someone's b-day and coordinates the get together. I'm so junk now days... keep missing all the fun. Hope to get together with you all soon! The next two goodies are from my Island Scrapbooking girls. Michele surprised me with all these goodies including the new Anya Lounge set! :) Not shown here was a TRUCK LOAD of calendar months to help me make all my calenders. Thanks Michele! And from Kelli... I guess she must've seen these in my pile of stuff that I wanted to buy at the store. Thanks Kelli! You are so sweet to get these for me! Can't wait to ink them up! I guess now that you know it was my b-day that that's why I had a blog candy giveaway! I will pick a name soon and post the winner of my candy. Thanks to all of you who took the time to enter!

No comments: