Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hot Pink Kitty Calendar

Are you having a nice Veteran's day? I sure am! I decided to take off on Friday too, so I have a nice 4-day weekend ahead with no classes! Woo hoo! Anyway, gotta get busy making more calendars right? I decided to mass produce my Hello Kitty's and spent a good two nights just sitting in front of my Big Shot cranking them out. It was a little frustrating to do all that work with nothing to show for it, but after I had all of them done, I was able to crank out several calendars in one day! Yay! Here's one of the calendars I made using my favorite pink, black and white combo. Its very similar to the red, black and white one I shared with you earlier, just different colors. Eventually, my calenders will start to look alike as I use the same images, so I won't be posting all of my creations (don't want you to get bored). Hope you like it! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

kris said...

OMGoodness!!! i think (no, i know) this is MY FAVE calendar ever!!! love, love, LOVE HK!!!

Unknown said...

Love your calendars!!! I wish I could come to your craft fair, maybe someday you'll do one on Oahu! How do you do the names of the months? Is it a die cut or Cricut?

ShaniKulani said...

yay for HK :) great calendars! TFS and have a great weekend :)

Cyndi said...

wow, totally awesome calendar! love it!