Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Recpie Books

Just thought I'd share a great gift idea with you. I printed up some recipe cards from my computer with a template I made, but you can use ready made recipe cards too. To make life easier on myself, I printed them on pre-cut 4x6 index cards, so I wouldn't have to cut them all too. I think there's about 25 cards in each book. Then I just used my Zutter to bind it all together into a recipe book. Too bad I didn't take photos of the cards themselves cause they matched the covers. Anyway, you get the drift.

6 comments:

kris said...

Super cute project Jenny!! Love the designs of each of them!! TFS! =D

Unknown said...

Your projects are adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ai, so cute!!!
KI

Creative Grammie said...

Hi Jenny,
This is such a great idea and yours are so gorgeous! I think it's too late for me to even start (I'm a slow starter, it'll be Christmas and I'll still be starting. Hah!), but this is a good one for next year. TFS
Merry Christmas!

Les said...

Oh daaa cute! I love these! You're lucky you got all the gadgets to put all these together!

Anonymous said...

All of these recipe books are adorable!!