Thursday, May 10, 2012

Show Some Appreciation


My daughter asked me the other day where her origami dog was. She likes to makes dogs out of origami and even figured out to make the body all by herself.  When I asked her what it was for, she said, "oh, today is Teacher Appreciation Day" so I wanted to give it to my teacher. 

Now, normally I'm on top of all the holidays, occasions, etc... I guess this one slipped by me, so after school, we headed to the Starbucks Happy Hour (1/2 off fraps this week from 3-5pm!) for a treat, so I decided to get Mrs. Y a gift card since I recall her saying she loves coffee.  Besides, this gave me the perfect opportunity to use my new PTI set!  I bought this set specifically for when I want to give Starbucks gift cards.  Decided to go very simple this time and just let the colors do their magic and bring the card to life on the kraft background.  Kraft is my go to background now instead of white or cream.

Anyway, if you haven't already thanked your teacher, don't forget!  It's always nice to be appreciated!



4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Nice CAS card. Mrs. Y will be touched by Emi's and your sweet gesture.

Loves Happy Hour said...

i love this card! it's so cute!

cheers!
loveshappyhour

Les said...

so did you find the dog?? :) cute card!

eunice said...

Cute! Love the happy colors! Sorry to say I'm kind of out of the loop with stamp companies, but this stamp is calling my name (I am a coffee addict...) Could you tell me what company PTI stands for?