Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh Baby! Another Boy!

Yes, there seems to be an abundance of baby boys coming into this world recently. My nephew's girlfriend is having a baby boy (due next month), so my mom and his mom are throwing them a shower this weekend. Although I'll be going to Honolulu to visit, I can't make the shower because we have to work on Saturday. Since mom is going, I'm gonna send a gift with her to the shower. Here's the card I totally copied from Michele and Donna from Island Scrapbooking! They made these cute carriage cards (one for boy and one for girl) that came out so cute. I decided to add the baby boy from TGF Oh Baby set since he fit perfectly into the carriage!
Here's what the card looks like on the inside...
Supplies used:
Baby carriage die- Sizzix
Baby boy, rattle and teddy bear stamp- TGF
Oval, scallop oval and labels dies- Spellbinders
DP- Reminisce
Cardstock- Bazzil
Markers- Copics
Can't wait to hit the craft stores in Honolulu! :)

2 comments:

Enjoli said...

This card is soooo cute!! I want to get that die and that set! =)

Kyoko said...

Wow Jenny! I love your card ... so sweet!