Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stationary Box Class

I guess you can say I was a bit ambitious! I thought I could do a Stationary Box class AND a Christmas Card class in the same day. I've learned my lesson and won't do that again!!! :) Anyway, I fell in love with this paper and took the whole pack for the class. It was the right combination of words, colors, and flowers. The inside is the same color green with polka dots, so it worked well for the box base since you can see both sides of the paper. You can find the instructions on splitcoaststampers.com. We made 5 matching cards, 3 3x3 note cards and 5 tags to put in the box. We skipped the address book, etc. because there just would not have been enough time to finish it all. Here's the cards we put together for the box... Decided to incorporate butterflies since I have many butterfly punches and thought it would coordinate nicely. Loving this notebook paper too!
Here's the 3- 3x3 notecards for one of the pockets.
And here are the 5 tags we made using a tag punch by EK success.
Supplies:
Flower paper- Creative Imaginations
Polka dot paper- Best Creations
Cardstock- Bazzil
Notebook paper-
Lg butterfly punch, butterfly border, cosmo, leaf and garden trellis punch- MS Crafts
Sm butterfly punch and small swirl- EK success
Scallop border punch- Fiskars
Flower punch- Paper shapers
Tag punch- EK success
sm flowers- Prima
Stickles
Ribbon
Pearl brads- American Crafts
Pearl accents- Kaisercrafts
Dew Drops- Robin's nest
Flourish- Sizzix
Large scallop circles, Labels 1- Spellbinders
Scallop circles and circle punches- Marvy

7 comments:

Happy Honu said...

Wow, those projects are great. I love that butterfly, I know my little girls will love it. TFS!!--Myra

Cyndi said...

very creative projects!

eunice said...

Wow, wow, WOW! These turned out FABULOUS! Wish I could have taken your class to get a hold of these beautiful cards and card holder too!

Janis said...

OMG, you sure taught a lot in a class. If you ever do another on our island, lmk, and I'll be the first to sign up!!! I love all of your projects!!! =) Hugs, Janis

Joy said...

WOW! amazing at all the stuff you did for your class! you are one ambitious lady =) love the color combo and the creations you made! they really turned out lovely! hope you have a great week!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful projects!

Teri said...

Holy moly Jenny! I can't believe that you did all of that for your class! Alot of work went into this class. The projects turned out so beautiful!