Saturday, December 4, 2010

In Just A Few Hours...

I really gotta hit the sack... my craft fair will be starting at 9:00am, so I will need to wake up in just a few hours. We had a lot of last minute stuff to do today and just finished off the last of it! Talked to the other girls who will also be participating and they are nervous too. Hopefully the rain won't chase everyone away! Its been raining pretty much all day. It's been raining hard too, so most people wouldn't want to leave there homes unless they have to. Oh well, if no one comes, we will all have a good laugh and get to eat some butter mochi and lemonade! Oh yah... I know some of you were asking about what my brother was sending me to sell at the fair... well, I was hoping to post photos of his work but the package didn't arrive yet. Just my luck, it will arrive on Monday... we'll see. Anyway, he recently learned how to make fish prints or gyotaku. I saw some of his work and its really nice. He's pretty much a perfectionist (soooo opposite of me!), so I'm sure his stuff will be good. He was sending me a bunch of 8x10 prints to sell at the fair, but now I'm not sure what to do with them when they arrive. I'll post them here and if you are interested, send me an email with "gyotaku" in the subject line so I won't delete it from my in box. So just wanted to remind all your Hilo folks out there about the craft fair! Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Good luck today Jenny!