Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Are You Ready?

Things are getting crazy here at Crazy for Papercrafting (no pun intended)!! Yes, I have been keeping a secret from all of you... and I'm DYING to let it out!!! So here goes... You all have been seeing all those images created by my sister Denise (aka "Kiyomi") and some of you have even contacted me to purchase them. Well, due to the great feedback we've been receiving over the past few months, I've decided to take the plunge and start up a new stamp line featuring my sister's designs!! Since she provides the designs and I do everything else, I decided to name the company Sister Stamps since this company would not exist if not due our sisterly relationship. Cute yah? I came up with that all by myself! Even naming the company took months! So after months of hard work, we are ready to launch Sister Stamps' first release on July 1st 2011!! Woo hoo! To celebrate and give you more information about this company, check out our new blog here, and become a follower. I'll be updating you on the latest releases, where you can buy our stamps, and how you can enter to win some blog candy!

10 comments:

Joy said...

YIPPEE! Congratulations to you and your sister, the designs are awesome! I can't wait!

kris said...

Wooohooooo!! BIG CONGRATS to you and Denise!! this new collection is totally adorable and will surely be LOVED! =D

twlght prncss said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you decided to share your designs. Can't wait to start collecting and crafting with them. Godspeed and best wishes for your great business.

Blessings!

Michele said...

Awesome news Jenny!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and your sister!!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh my goodness Jenny! Congrats on the new venture! I can't wait to see the new release. I'm thrilled for you and your sister . . . I adore her images! :)

Les said...

that is sooo awesome! congratulations to the both of you!!

Jenny V. said...

Wow! Congrats to you and your sister. The images are just too cute and I needed more asian theme stamps, love it! Good luck on your new adventure. Can't wait to see them.

Linda said...

Me again ... WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS JENNY AND DENISE! YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE A HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Maylee said...

Congrats Jenny and Denise!

eunice said...

Congratulations to you and your sister on your new venture! With a winning combination of you two, this is sure to be a big success!