Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Distress Markers Reject?

While coming up with some of my class samples, I played around with using my new Distress pens.    I love the watercolor effect you can get from using them with TH's water brushes.  Yes, I'm not sure yet if this will be the actual card we make in class or if it will be a reject/sample.  I bought a new stamp by Memory Box that I'm interested in featuring, so I might use that one instead of this older Hero Arts stamps.



After coloring in the flowers, I decided to distress around the edges using more spun sugar distress ink.  Playing with my distress markers was a nice alternative to using my Copics!  Guess I should use them more often!

3 comments:

eva said...

this is really pretty jenny!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love how the colors blend. Pretty card.

Linda said...

Love this card Jenny! The colors blend so nicely. xoxo, Kimmie