Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

 Good Morning!  Before I rush out of the house for a busy Saturday, I thought I'd share a mini scrapbook with you.. after all, it is National Scrapbooking Day right?

So while prepping my Waterfall Scrapbook class, I decided to use my new Doodlebug baby boy papers to make the instructions for the class.  Yes, I get bored easily and like to work with different papers.  Here's the cover... I finally used that Lawn Fawn polaroid stamp to make the photo of the monkey.  Since I was lazy, I just stamped it again on patterned paper, cut out the inner square, and adhered it to inner square of the polaroid.  Then I placed the monkey sticker onto the patterned background.  Since he looked a little plain, I ended up using one of the pinwheels I bought (yes I didn't make it) from American Crafts- or was it Pebbles Inc.?  Sorry, I can't remember, one of those two. For the banners peeping out, I just hand cut those strips to form the banner point and added buttons by SU for accents.  The picture perfect sentiment came with the polaroid set, so it fit perfectly.




Here's a peek at the inside. I actually used the cardstock stickers to decorate the pages, but I guess I didn't take photos of it!  Sorry!


OK gotta go wake up Akemi... we have a busy busy day today.  Oh... and Happy Boy's Day too!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Absolutely love this! You are the mini album queen!