Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Nobu's Turn

Nobu was the very first boy that Sister Stamps released, so he'll always hold a special place in my heart!  No matter what new boy images come out, he remains one of our more popular boys.  

I enlarged him on my computer so that he would fit the frame better.    Since the washi paper is pretty busy, I opted for a plain gold circle behind him so that he stands out a bit.  After coloring Nobu, I cut him out and popped him up off the frame to add some dimension...


And here's a close up of the little guy...


Come visit me soon to see another frame using Sister Stamps images!  Don't forget to enter to win some blog candy over at the Sister Stamps blog!

2 comments:

Jazzmom said...

I love this frame ~ especially the colors of the washi paper. Nobu is so cute! He is always having fun. Looking forward to seeing more frames ...

Leanne said...

aww!! so cute! the colors are wonderful and i like how you framed him. he's so cute!!
great job!