Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Another Hot Air Balloon

Hi Everyone!  I'm sooooooooo looking forward to my next and almost last furlough day.  Yes, our furlough days seem to be numbered as we are hearing there will probably be no more furloughs next fiscal (boooo).  I know, I'm crazy, but I guess I got used to furloughs and now I really look forward to the extra day off!

Wanted to share this project that I made awhile ago.  I had asked my husband to take photos and then I guess we forgot about downloading them until now.  Decided to take it outside since it is a good size and needed to be hung.  Try not to look at our dirty garage k?


I believe the paper is by October Afternoon.  Love when I can get my hands on full collections.  Makes creating a project so much easier!

Here's a close up of the little banner flags I cut using my PTI die.  I like the twine too- thanks Debi!


On the top of the balloon, I glued a couple of roses.



Here's a closer look at the basket.  Decided to use some of my Maya Road trim.  Oh- and also added some ivory pearl trim around the edge.  Topped it off with some roses.


 If you want to see this in person, its hanging at our LSS Island Scrapbooking.  When I walked in I must've walked right past it!  Totally didn't look up to see it hanging.  Oh well, if you do go to visit, make sure you look up right when you enter the door.

Time to work on some stuff so I can have a fun fun fun weekend!



2 comments:

Joy said...

Really cute project, Jenny! Glad you found it on your downloads!LOL!

Linda said...

Awesome hot air balloon Jenny! You never cease to amaze me!