Thursday, April 10, 2014

More Gorjusness!

Phew!  We made it to Thursday!  Yay!  Only two more days of work till the weekend!

Did I even tell you why I made these cards?  Well, I've been bad about sending out my birthday cards this year.  I decided to mass produce some so that I can use a couple, plus have a few spares.  So proud of myself for thinking ahead, but disappointed that I'm so tardy on the ones I should've sent out earlier this year.

OK so now that that's out of the way, here's the next card I came up with.  Yesterday you saw I used a scrap from the Paper Studio paper stack... well it was a scrap from this card.  Again I started with the corrugated base from Recollections. I really shouldn't hoard it because I have a couple of boxes.  I can't help it.  Wish I could get these cards here in Hawaii!

Ok enough complaining... back to the card.  I just recently got that Tiffany Frame die from Memory Box recently and wanted to use it on one of my projects.  I like that you don't have to fit the image perfectly into the frame.  Make it so much easier and less stressful for me to not have to play by the rules.


I then basically just added a bunch of white flowers underneath this girl.  Oh yah, also added wheat sprays behind it.

Here's a closer look at this Gorjuss Girl.


And the wheat sprays...


And here's the inside of the card.  I like that I could still use the rest of the paper on the inside even though it had a large print on it.  See my favorite stamp set again?


Ok.. not done yet!  More to come!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Aww very pretty! The colors amd details are gorjuss and the inside is pretty too. You're making me want to break out my stamps now. Lol.. Great inspirations!