Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arigato Card

Ok- I'm the first to admit that I didn't think Geisha Anya was that cute, but she is definitely growing on me. The more I create with her, the more I like her! I couldn't find any sentiment that matched this card. I really should have searched my Kanji stamps or brass stencils, but I always seem to gravitate towards my dies. So since I couldn't find anything I liked that I had, I decided to use my favorite Endless Love Sizzlits font set. To me, this font is great for a more elegant look. It works well with asian themed cards, don't ya think?
I'm still practicing my coloring with my Copic markers. My daughter thinks she's the Copic expert. She wants me to buy all the colors so she can color them into the Copic color chart. I need to take that chart with me to Honolulu this weekend (Woo hoo!) so I don't buy the same colors again.
Getting off track...
Supplies used:
Geisha Anya stamp- The Greetings Farm
Cardstock- Bazzil
Washi paper- Hanko Designs
Gold sticker paper- Dreamweaver
Endless Love font- Sizzix
Glitter- Stickles
Copic pens

2 comments:

Denise said...

Very pretty card! I can't wait for my copics to come in, so I can practice more. I hear you about marking a chart, I just discovered that I ordered 2 duplicates!!!

Cheryl said...

Your card turned out so pretty!!! I haven't seen that Anya stamp before. But then again, I don't own any. Love how Endless Love matched the card so well.