Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You So Totally Rock, Dude!

My husband and I were talking about what kind of sentiments should go on my cards... Naturally I thought "You Rock" was appropriate for this Anya card since she's a Rockstar! Then we debated about how far is too far.. he recommended, "You Totally Rock", then I said "You So Totally Rock!", then I added "Dude" and he told me that I went too far. hee hee. Anyway, this Anya is rocking out with her pink hair and glitter highlights! I just can't resist when I make these Rockstar Anyas, it just screams Glitter to me. Here's a closer look at Anya herself... Supplies used: Anya stamp- The Greetings Farm Cardstock- Bazzil Swiss Dots embossing folder- Cuttlebug Labels 4 dies- Spellbinders You Rock sentiment- printed from my computer Glitter accents- Stickles Crystals- Crystal accents Copic markers

No comments: