Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sick of Anya yet?

Are you sick of Anya yet? I'm not... but in case you are, here's a bit of a break from her.... take a look at my Ian cards!! Now I only have a daughter, so making these cards was kind of new and difficult for me... I'm used to pink and frills and glitter, etc. Not being able to use any of that was pretty hard. This Fire Chief outfit is so cute! The circles embossing folder by Cuttlebug reminds me of firemen for some reason- don't ask me why. Or maybe it reminds me of Target??? Although its hard to see in this photo, I used the swirls embossing folder for the white paper in the background. It reminded me of smoke, so I figure it works with a fireman- right? Here's a closer look at the Chief.... Supplies used: Rescue Ian stamp- The Greetings Farm Cardstock- Bazzil Circle and Swirls embossing folders- Cuttlebug Pens- Copics Happy Birthday sentiment- printed from my computer Labels 1 dies- Spellbinders Hello Ian! That's the actual name of this stamp... I think its cute that he's giving you a flower, don't ch'ya think?
Supplies used:
Hello Ian- The Greetings Farm
Cardstock- Bazzil
Pens- Copics
Flower embossing folder- Cuttlebug
For you sentiment- Endless Love Sizzix dies
Ribbon- Bo Bunny
I miss my Stickles... Better get back to making Anyas again!

No comments: