Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Are You Sick Of This One Yet?

Yes, I like this Fhiona stamp for the penny spinner card. I like it so much that I've done this same design several times now! Anyway, since the penny spinner card is pretty simple, I decided to teach this card to my club. They were thrilled to learn this technique! Pictured here are the samples I made (one as the sample, one as the demo).
OK- I promise... no more of this card to be posted, even if I made 100 more! LOL!
Supplies:
Yippee Fhiona- Your Next Stamp
Happy Birthday sentiment- Sizzix
Word window punch- Stampin Up
DP- Doodlebug, American Crafts
Pop dots
Pennies
Copic markers

7 comments:

kris said...

what a fun card Jenny!!! i like it!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! :)

Jodi said...

I love these cards! They are always sooo much fun and I think you made a very very cute one!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

Nope, not sick of these yet! Each new one makes me feel sooo HAPPY! You make them all so cute!

Islander Girl said...

Oh those are sooo cute!!!

Teri said...

I love your spinner cards!! These are super cute!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

These are sooooo great! They make me happy :)