Thursday, October 1, 2009

Itty Bitty Betty Ladybug

I just love these new Pink Cat Studio digis! If you haven't checked them out yet, you really need to. Especially if you love Halloween! They have some really cute designs that compliment the stamp set that was released in September. They also have some cute Christmas designs. Unfortunately I couldn't buy them all, but I did manage to get some of them.. Here's one of my favorites... It's Itty Bitty Betty dressed as a Ladybug! You can't tell from the photo but I actually glittered her lower wings and antenna. She's such a cutie and totally my style.
Supplies:
Itty Bitty Betty Digi Image- Pink Cat Studio
Stickles
Cardstock- Bazzil
DP- Doodlebug
Markers- Copics
Ribbon
Thanks sentiment- TGF
1 1/2" circle punch- Paper shapers
scallop circle die- Spellbinders

3 comments:

Michele said...

Aw, this is such a cute card! That Itty Bitty Betty image is adorable! TFS!!

Michelle Alejandro said...

She is too cute!

Unknown said...

What a cuuute card. Love it. KI