Monday, October 26, 2009

YNS Card Mingle- Fairy Fhiona

When the YNS Yahoo Group first started up, there was a sign up to participate in a Card Mingle, so I decided to join in the fun. I posted the card I made for Ryann earlier, but here's the card I got from Amy. Amy's on the YNS Design Team.. cute design yah? I love the little accents she put under Fairy Fhiona. Thanks Amy!
Speaking of card swaps, Island Scrapbooking is hosting a Card Drawing (similar to a one card swap), where you visit the store on 11/6 for Craft Night, bring a handmade card, and we'll draw numbers to see who goes home with which card! Sound like fun? Hope you can join us that night starting at 5pm.
I'll be posting my OCS hosted by Teri soon. My partner was Michelle of Mushi's Creative Inspiration. I got her card already, but only sent out her card today! You should be getting it soon Michelle! Thanks for being so patient.

No comments: